Geometry Tutoring in New York City
Academic Tutoring by NY Smart Start offers geometry tutoring to all middle school and high school students. Our flexible learning environment assists students in studying, preparing, and learning mathematics. We prepare students for tests, homework, class, and ultimately, the regents examination.
Our Geometry Regents Tutoring program allows students to be matched with the most effective scenario for their geometry tutoring journey. Whether you are looking for an online geometry tutor or on-site tutoring, the options for classes are endless.
Options of Classes include:
- remote geometry tutoring
- crash course Regents preparation
- one on one tutoring sessions
- small group year-round class
The Best Geometry Tutors in Brooklyn
Whether you need a Prealgebra tutor or a calculus course – we are a one-time stop for all your academic needs. Our tutors are dedicated to providing the most effective environments for all students.
Our Geometry Regents Tutoring program allows our teachers to provide geometry help with a more in-depth analysis of each of the topics.
Math Tutoring at Academic Tutoring by NY Smart Start is a varied journey that allows all types of learners to find their best-suited needs.
- Our private geometry tutors will be able to help you bridge the gaps in knowledge and assist with working with your schedules.
- Geometry Regents Tutoring: Our Crash Course style class will help your child prepare for geometry regents tutoring. This three-month course will cover all the needed components of Geometry class.
- Our year-round small groups are taught by a professional geometry coach who will help with daily homework assignments, teach and reteach concepts, and prepare for exams.
Our tutoring company is in its 15th year of successful graduation of students. Our graduates receive offers to Ivy League Universities, as well as top programs. Our programs are exclusive to only a few students at a time, with a maximum of 6-10 students per group.
Due to limited space and individualized attention to each student, we can produce great results. Many students have been nationally recognized with special stipends, scholarships, and financial compensation.
Our statistical success rate is 92%, which means that on average 9 out of 10 students get accepted into a program of their choice.
Our students are admitted to Gifted and Talented Programs, Specialized Middle schools, Specialized High Schools, and Top Ivy League Universities.
So whether your child needs assistance with Prealgebra courses or SAT II, or AP Calculus preparation – we are here to help!